Support Lakeshore Players
You can set up convenient automatic donations when you click on the DONATE NOW button below! You choose to make a one-time donation, or donate weekly, monthly, or annualy. THANK YOU!
LAKESHORE PLAYERS THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
A circle of supporters sustains Lakeshore Players Theatre. Their commitment touches lives in our community, and sets the stage for the success of our participants, our volunteers, and our audiences.
Won’t you join them? Tickets sales alone are not enough to pay all the expenses necessary to run a quality community arts organization, 32% of our budget must be raised through grants, fund-raising, events and individual donations.
These contributions enable us to better serve our community. Contributions go toward:
- Production Expenses—royalties, sets, and costumes
- Theatrical equipment upgrades
- Scholarships for students in need of financial assistance to attend after-school acting classes and Summer Youth Project
- Ongoing building expenses—repair, maintenance, insurance, and more.
Please consider making a donation, or you can help guarantee Lakeshore’s future by making a planned gift.
Lakeshore “Angel” Support Levels
- Heavenly Host: $5,000+
- Celestial: $1000 to $4999
- Guardian Angels: $500 to $999
- Seraphim: $300 to $499
- Cherubim: $200 to $299
- Archangels: $100 to $199
- Angels: $20 to $99
- In-Kind Saints: Goods & Services
All donations directly support our community theater.
Lakeshore Players, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and donations are tax-deductible. Many employers will match donations - see if you can double your donation!
For more information, phone 651-426-3275, or e-mail: email@example.com
Employer Matching Gifts
Double your support!
Many employers provide financial support to match employee charitable contributions and volunteer hours. Inquire at your workplace to see if your employer makes matching gifts. Both you and your employer will receive recognition for your support.
While the United Way does not provide operating support for Lakeshore Players Theatre you can still direct a portion or all of your United Way contribution.
To designate your United Way gift to Lakeshore, follow the three easy steps below when you make your United Way gift pledge:
- On the United Way pledge form provided by your employer, find the "Restrict My Gift" section at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to "Designate a gift to a specific 501(c)(3)…" and enter the amount to be designated (any amount up to the total pledge or gift amounts you indicated in the "Giving Options" section above.
- Enter our name and address: Lakeshore Players Theatre
4820 Stewart Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Thank you for considering support of Lakeshore Players through a United Way gift designation! With your help, we can ensure the future of live theatre in our community.
Lakeshore Players Theatre is a 501(c)(3) organization.
This activity funded, in part, by the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund as appropriated by the Minnesota State Legislature with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.